Friday, December 21, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Hi, guys!  I have been spending some time making Christmas cards for family and friends these past few days.  I thought I would share a few with you now.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Ink: Distress Ink, Stampin' Up
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Gina K Designs, Core-dinations
Misc.: Impresssion Obsession Ornament Die

Here is another take on using this ornament die.



Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Ink: Distress Ink, Picket Fence Distress Stain, Stampin' Up 
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Gina K Designs, Core-dinations
Misc.: Impression Obsession Ornament Die, Oval Stampin' Up Punch, Gems, Ribbon, Snowflake Cuttlebug Folder

Had a lot of fun making these cards.  I enjoyed embossing the ornament in the first one and sanding it to reveal the pattern, and for the second one I used the same technique but used it for the snowflake background.

Hope you are enjoying your holiday preparations!

Until next time!

8 comments:

Ruth said...

All I want for Christmas is some Winnie Tags :)

Hope you have a great holiday, Win - miss you!!

Audrey said...

Wow. just wow. I agree with Ruth, I want some.

Ruth said...

But I can't let them go - I just want them for myself :) I bought all bunch of holiday cards from Win last year and I couldn't bear to give them away!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful! I love these!!

Marcy said...

I love this ornament design! These cards are so pretty! Your family will love them! Merry Christmas Winnie! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice.
Mags

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Alike yet so different! Love the simple yet elegant look of these!

Esther Asbury said...

These ornaments cards are pretty too -- my favorite is the first one.....love the colors!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!