Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 2014 Tim Holtz Tag - 12 Tags of 2014

I cannot believe how fast this month has flown by! I know February is a short month, but this one just got away from me early on!

Today I am sharing the tag I made for the monthly tag challenge - 12 Tags of 2014 by Tim Holtz.  This month he did stenciling with distress inks and a fun chalkboard technique.  I was fortunate that I have the stamp Tim used this month, as well as the stencil (this is not always the case). After that I was on my own to give it my own touches.  As many of you know, I have been participating in this challenge from the beginning and some months I get them done early, and other months I am scrambling to finish.  This was one of the latter.





I am looking forward to seeing what Tim creates for March!  I actually will be around that day, so maybe I can get a jump on it next time!   If you haven't tried a tag, I would suggest you pop over and see what all the talk is about.  You will learn fun techniques and how to use fun products and enjoy such a great community!  I love seeing what everyone creates and how unique everyone's work turns out to be.

























2 comments:

Marcy said...

Another adorable tag Winnie! I love the chalkboard look the sentiment has and the heart background is so cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Winnie, did you get the predicted snow storm? Sure have been thinking about you and all that snow!!! Love your chalkboard tag. Wonderful job....makes me want to try the chalkboard technique again. Thanks for sharing. Stay warm. Hugs, Geri

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!