Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - Tea Time With Tarzan

Today I am sharing a fun and quirky tea pot from my collection.  It is Tarzan!  I love that Cheetah is on his shoulder and becomes the handle!  Some pecs on Tarzan, eh?


For some, when they think of Tarzan they hear Johnny Weissmuller, but for me, I think automatically of Carol Burnett! As a girl I used to love watching her on tv and always enjoyed her Tarzan yell.

Having my tea in some of my fun tea pots really can turn a frown into a smile or just elevate my mood.

I thought I would share a tea related card I made today for one of my girlfriends in my Jane Austen group.  We are all tea lovers, so I love to make tea cards for this group of ladies.  For this card, I broke out my February Simon Says Stamp card kit, and used the pretty papers and a few of the fun stamps. For the focal image I used an adorable House Mouse stamp.  Isn't he cute?




Thanks for visiting today!  Until next time!












9 comments:

Vanessa (www.leatherandabel.com) said...

That's adorable - I love the custom of having a cup of tea with your pinky out. We live in Berlin and all our friends from home (England) always bring us Yorkshire tea - it's the best!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a darling birthday card!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi Winnie: Great post today. Thanks for joining Tea Cup Tuesday. I know the ladies will love it. Blessings, Martha

Bernideen said...

Now here's a teapot I have never ever ever seen before! Also the Sherlock Holmes one below! So glad I visited!

Marilyn Miller said...

this teapot makes me smile.

Linda Jennings said...

What a unique and fun teapot!

MiamiKel said...

Ah yes, I do remember your Jane group and how I drooled over the idea and wished I could be there with you!
This is just too cute, love the little House Mousie! x0x0

Unknown said...

I love this teapot, so funny! And I love the card!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

That's a fun tea pot, and I remember Carol's Tarzan call very well. Gosh, I loved that show and of course I Love Lucy.
Not much on television to make us laugh like that any more, is there?
The card is sweet, I made one for each family member that's visiting with us on vacation.
Hope your hubby loves the bag you decorated for his gift.
Judith

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!