Monday, July 29, 2013

Traded My Inky Fingers For Gardening Gloves Today!

Hi, guys!  I am glad you are visiting today!  I cleaned the ink off my fingers and put on a pair of gardening gloves.  I thought I would show you around my flower garden.  Everything is growing nicely.   I have been sharing my veggies and herbs, so now I am sharing some of the color and beauty.





Meet Mookie, our Met Gnome!  He moves around my garden depending on what is in bloom. (The Travelocity Gnome has nothing on Mookie!)  I decided to move him here since I just planted these lovely little flowers along my walkway.


Thanks for spending some time with me in my garden!  Until next time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your garden is beautiful! I am so jealous. Everything I plant dies almost immediately. Lucky you to have such a glorious green thumb.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Debbi said...

Your hydrangea is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the tour!

Esther Asbury said...

You must be a great gardener -- lovely flowers!!!

Marcia said...

Winnie your garden is so pretty. I took out my garden gloves today to and tried to give my bushes a hair cut. Unfortunately I am not a good barber :(

Marcia said...

Winnie your garden is so pretty. I took out my garden gloves today to and tried to give my bushes a hair cut. Unfortunately I am not a good barber :(

Tania said...

I am jealous of your incredible garden. I am decidedly lacking in the green thumb department.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!