Sunday, July 14, 2013

2 Birthday Cards - Shopping With Skyline

Hi, guys! Hope all is well.  Sorry for the lack of posts lately! Between work, the holiday and the heat, I haven't been able to sit down to create much!  This weekend I was able to have some stamping fun finally!

I had to make a birthday card for a friend who asked for a card for a girlfriend.  I remember Ann Marie (she used to work with us), so I decided to use this fun stamp by Design Design.  It shows a very stylish lady in the city (which suits Ann Marie very well).

Supplies:
Stamps: Design Design
Paper: Gina K Designs (Denim Blue and White). BoBunny
Ink: Memento Black, Distress Ink (Broken China, Faded Jeans)
Misc.: Oval Punches, Eye Glass Brad, Wink of Stella

I decided to use the same stamp for my girlfriend Eva's birthday.  She is very stylish and is a city gal.


Supplies:
Stamps: Design Design
Paper: Stampin' Up, BoBunny
Ink: Memento Black Copic Markers
Misc.: Oval Punches, Ribbon, Tim Holtz Label Letters, Wink of Stella

To personalize Eva's card, I decided to use my Tim Holtz label letters.  I remember when I used my label maker, now I use these stickers and love that they don't add any bulk to the project.

Thanks for visiting today.  I enjoy your visits and comments so much.  I don't take them for granted!

Enjoy the day!

8 comments:

MiamiKel said...

OH these are both so fun and fresh! Wouldn't that be fun to be her! So carefree and having a beautiful day shopping in the city! (though mine would be WINDOW shopping, lol!) Great color and love the simplicity of the cards, I'm sure Ann Marie and your friend will love these!

Unknown said...

I love this card and the sophisticated animation feel. Well done Winnie!!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

Hi Winnie! What a change the color makes -- I like seeing the 2 cards and how different they are with different colors & embellishments. Glad to see your cards again!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh I love these fun city-girl cards! It reminds me of my career days in downtown Seattle! I bet they will both love them! :)

a.eye said...

Both cute!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a great celebration with your family and friends. You got some fun gifts too. I like both versions of the card you made using the fashionista stamp, especially the first one with the cool miniature shades brad. Blessings, my friend!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Happy belated birthday! Great cards here...love those FUN FUN images!

Tania said...

What bright, cheery cards. Happy belated birthday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!