Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pet Sympathy Card (Cat)

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  Today I am sharing a pet sympathy card I made for a blogger friend who lost her beloved kitty.  I recall when I lost my cat Emily. Her passing came a year after I lost my husband.  I feel God made sure she was still with me that first year of my grieving.  I can't imagine living alone that year. I decided Bee could use a special card to know that I care and understand her loss.

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp, Lawn Fawn
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Inks, Copic Markers, Memento Black
Misc.: Lawn Fawn Banner Die, Hero Arts Pearls

Blogging makes the world a lot smaller and more personal to me.  I am lucky this year to have "met" some very fine people and bloggers, and I count Bee among the finest.  I hope this card helps bring some comfort.

Until next time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how sweet!! Lovely card Winnie.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Have Apron....Will Bake said...

That is a very sweet card. And thank you for sharing this post.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

My family and I are very fond of our pets too, so I'm sure your friend will thoroughly appreciate your beautiful and very thoughtful card. I feel blessed to have met you and so many other wonderful people through blogging too. Blessings, my friend!

MiamiKel said...

OH Winnie, what a thoughtful and wonderful card. I'm sure it will bring her comfort knowing you are thinking good thoughts of her during this most difficult time. I have lost 4 kitties in my adult life and I think most people dont' really understand fully until they are mommies to fur babies, too. Hugs to you and your friend!

Unknown said...

That is a lovely card. Makes my heart smile.

Tania said...

What a sweet card. Love the personalization on the front.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!