Friday, July 19, 2013

July 2013 Tim Holtz Tag (Patriotic Theme)

Hi, guys! Hope all is well!  As many of you know, I am participating in the 12 Tags of 2013 challenge by Tim Holtz.  Each month, I look forward to Tim posting his new tag and learning something new! This month, being July, the tag had a patriotic theme.  Tim's was to thank the firefighters who lost their lives in the Arizona wildfires.   I made mine using a patriotic theme, but mine focuses on how lucky and happy I am to be living here in the USA, and how "good" my life is because of it.


These tags are very technique and product heavy.  I used crackle paint on the stars and "4," lots of Distress Stains, Distress Ink and stamps galore.

Winnie's fingers were very inky when I was all done with this tag!  But boy, was it fun!


If you haven't tried one of these tags, I think you should.  It is always a fun, creative challenge!

Until next time!

7 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Great minds think alike! I just finished working on my TH tag this morning and posted it this evening. Blessings!

Michelle said...

What a fun tag, Winnie! And I love it when my hands look like that. It means that it was a good day! :)

MiamiKel said...

oh, how funny - you did your blog name justice - WInnie's Inky Fingers, lol! SUPERB tag! Love this very much, so versatile and any day/time to get inky is a fun time :)

Unknown said...

This is a cool tag!! Love that your fingers get so inky as they should.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

Winnie, it's an awesome tag! Now go wash your hands! jk, LOL! Can't wait to see the next one!

Unknown said...

Fab interpretation Winnie. Love the inky fingers ;-)

Tania said...

Gorgeous! Love the depth of this tag. Great colours, too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!