Sunday, June 2, 2013

Some Blueprint Birthday Cards

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well!  I made a pair of birthday cards using the Blueprint Stamps by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous.  I just love using these stamps as they are so fun to color and have a great look to them.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous
Paper: Gina K Designs, Desert Strom
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Misc.: Tim Holtz Wishbone

Isn't that wishbone adorable?  I applied it with Glossy Accents.

This second one is a fun present/gift stamp.  I like that I can use this for birthdays as well as Christmas or any other occasion that a gift is involved.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Misc.: Gems

If I had to recommend a great birthday stamp set, I would say this is it!

Hope you have a great day!  Until next time!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Super birthday cards!
Love the cupcake the colors are perfect!

Thank you for sharing!

Larissa T. said...

Ohhh haha these are fun and so sweet! :D

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

OMG - I have to say these are the neatest stamps I have come across - going out to see if I can find them this week! TFS your cards are great!

dyeandpigment said...

I love these stamps also. Nice work.

SandeeNC said...

Glad you mentioned the wishbone or I might have missed it, it's so cute! Love both your cards! Thanks for visiting me, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

MiamiKel said...

Oh how unique and wonderful! These are both great, such a fun stamp - u must have had so much fun with these!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!