Sunday, June 23, 2013

Dude, You Rock!

Hi, guys! Hope you are enjoying the last few hours of the weekend!  It has been a long time since I got to sit down and blog!  Family, work and summertime commitments have had me swamped.

Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a friend of my husband.  Steve is an actor and performs with my husband monthly in their company's recreations of old-time radio productions in Manhattan. I decided to use some of the goodies from my June Simon Says Stamp Kit, and added the old-time microphones from a Lawn Fawn set I had on hand.  They look just like what the theatre company uses!




For the inside of the card I added the sentiment "You Rock!" I thought it would be perfect for him as well as for the fun paper I used.

Steve signs off the monthly shows with the line "Good night, America, bye-bye and buy bonds!"  The audience all joins in with such gusto and it makes for a fun end of a great evening.

Wishing Steve a very Happy Birthday and as much joy as he brings to so many others!



2 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Cool! I didn't realize your husband was artsy too. My wife and I don't act, but love to go to the theater whenever we get a chance. That's a great card design for a male actor, because of the colors and imagery. I'm sure Steve will love it. Blessings!

Unknown said...

Cool card!!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!