Thursday, August 2, 2012

Drac is Back!

Hi, guys!  Yes, you read right!  Drac is back!  I decided to do a Halloween tag last night.  I am participating in the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012.  In July, Tim demonstrated the alcohol ink splatter technique using a can of air.  I made a tag in the beginning of the month for the Fourth of July.  It dawned on me that this splatter technique would be fun to use for blood splatter.  Yes, I know, I am a bit gross.  I guess it is from years of mystery reading. 


Supplies:
Stamp: Craft Smart, Stampers Anonymous
Ink: Archival Black, Adirondack Alcohol Ink, Distress Stain, Distress Inks
Misc.: Tissue Tape (Tim Holtz), Tim Holtz Ribbon 


I had a blast doing this card.  My workspace ended up looking a bit like a crime scene when I was done, and my hands resembled those of Lady Macbeth.

Hope you have a great day, and hope you find a few moments in the day to do something you love.  Maybe get inky?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!! Halloween is my favourite theme and I just love the look of this tag! And your right, it works perfectly to represent the blood spatter. Love the stamp image of Drac! Have a good day, Greetz Dee

Soph-Serve said...

omg this is soooo cute! totally jealous of your awesome skills!

Molly Jo said...

You are incredibly artistic. I'm in awe of all your wonderful posts!

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie - thanks for popping by and leaving such kind words about my August tag. I love take on the July tag the technique is perfect blood splatter for your fab Count Dracular tag. Love it. Hugs Helen

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!