Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday / Happy Cooking!

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well!  For today, I thought I would share a card I made for a friend's son.  He is a cook and is celebrating his 33rd birthday.  I happen to love this chef from Stampin' Up. It is an oldie, but a goodie!   He looks as if he likes his own cooking a bit (don't you think?).  To add the recipient's age to the card I used a bingo marker from Tim Holtz Alterations.


Supplies:
Stamps. Stampin' Up
Paper: Gina K(White & Black), Stampin' Up, Canvas Home Basics
Ink: Memento Black, Distress Ink (Black Soot)
Misc.: Bingo Marker, Circle Punches, Copic Markers, Corner Rounder

One of my favorite aspects of this stamp set is the ability to put different things on the tray.  I have a second set that has more food and fun stuff to put on the tray.  I find that I use the food (like the turkey for instance) for other occasions.

I wish Joey a very happy birthday, and as my favorite chef, Jacques Pepin, always says, "Happy Cooking!"

Hope you have a great day today!

7 comments:

Barbara Bakes said...

Love this fat chef too. Just puts a smile on your face.

Rita said...

Cute card Winnie! I love this stamp set but sorry to say I don't use it enough. I might just have to take it out again soon. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Larissa T. said...

haha love it! I can just picture this chef's personality too.

Margaret said...

I've always loved that stamp set. Such a cute card. Hope Joey had a great birthday.

Molly Jo said...

What a jolly chef! I love it. You definitely have piqued my interest in Stampin' It Up... I think I'm gonna hafta investigate ;)

Journey of Life said...

Love it --such a cute one! I am not sure if I ever wrote this in your blog that --You are such an artist with a warm and personable personality.

Anonymous said...

Just LOVE IT!!!!!!!



Irvina

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!