Monday, April 2, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - The Finale

Hi, guys!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I enjoyed it very much as I was able to complete the rest of my tags for the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry 101 class.  I thought I would share them with you now.

Day 6:  Watercolor with Markers, Blending with Markers, Stamping with Markers


Day 7:  Nostalgic Batik , Rusted Enamel, Distress Powder Resist


Day 8:  Paint Dabber Resist, Crackle Paint Resist, Shattered Stains


Day 9:  Perfect Distress Mist, Perfect Distress, Perfect Splatter Distress


Day 10:  Rock Candy Distress Stickles


This class was full of great techniques and insights.  I highly recommend that anyone who would like to learn how to use the Ranger line of products sign up for this course.  The helpful hints Tim gives you are worth their weight in gold.  It is apparent that Tim really loves what he does and encourages you to stretch yourself and your creativity.  I found some of the techniques I will use over and over, and others I will pull out when I need to try something different and have some play time.  One thing I came away with from the class is that if I have an idea, I should just try it.  It may work, or it may not, but if it does, it can be great!

Have a great day, and I hope you find a few moments in the day to do something you love!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the tags! When there ever comes a time that I can start using the Tim Holtz products then I will sign up for those classes as well! It just looks wonderfull!! Thank you for sharing. Greetz Dee

Anonymous said...

Your tags are beautiful! I can see those on all kinds of projects! I have heard a lot of great things about the Chemistry 101 class. Thank you for letting me join your SCS blogging group. I look forward to future post!

paige said...

Wonderful tags and look at all the techniques you have learned! What fun you had! TFS!

Karen W said...

Thanks Winnie, your tags are beautiful!! I love TH products also and his classes are great!

Barbara said...

Ah! Your tags are great--I especially like your very last one! Thanks for stopping by my blog for an encouraging comment!

JJ Meyer said...

Love all your tags! Those classes look to be a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Winnie, looks like you have built up a great reference resource with all those lovely tags. You are so right, you should just go for it if you have an idea - what have you lost if it doesn't work out? A bit of card and ink. Thanks so much for popping by to see me!!

Cindy

Lisa said...

Your tags are all lovely! Did you enjoy the blooper reel? Too funny with Mario! Already looking forward to the next class he offers. =)

Anonymous said...

beautiful tags!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Your tags are so beautiful, especially that last one with the crackle!! I've thought long and hard about taking this class. I've watched so many of his videos and read his tag tutorials that I just wonder how much new stuff is in the classes. Thanks for sharing! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Wonderful tags! You really have a flair for colour and texture. I couldn't agree more with your assessment of the class. It really was great and I learned so much.

Jester said...

Wonderful tags - they all look so good!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, your background are absolutely gorgeous.

Journey of Life said...

Simply lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!