Sunday, April 15, 2012

Glorious Weekend Weather and Sunday Dinner

Hi, guys!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  The weather is so nice.  It is really summer-like here in New York.  This was a great weekend with a trip to New Jersey and a great barbecue with friends.  I hope you have had a blast as well.

Since today is Sunday, I like to make a nice large dinner that will keep for a few days and make my work nights a lot easier.  Today I made a great pulled pork recipe by the Pioneer Woman.  I have attached the link to the recipe.  My husband and I love it.




While I was at it, I decided to make Ina Garten's garlic roast potatoes.  They are so addicting that you can't eat just one!


I am off to do some stamping and card making now.   I will be posting them shortly.

Hope you have a great night and find some time for yourself!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for all the wonderful comments you leave on my blog~ Yappin' bout Stampin'.

And now I am a faithful follower of your blog.

Heaven knows I need inspiration and cooking advise :)

Marcy said...

Wow Winnie! That looks so yummy! I also need some fast recipes for working nights so I will definitely check out your link! :) Marcy

Unknown said...

That looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Potatoes look yummy.
Mags

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!