Monday, April 23, 2012

The Ink Pad, Part III: Dye Harder

Hi, guys!  Hope you are having a good day.   I thought I would share the last two cards I made for this month's submission for The Ink Pad NYC design team.  I colored the images with Copic markers and dyed the ribbons with the matching marker.  As you can see, these are more floral images.  All embellishments, images and sentiments were supplied by the store.





I hope you like them.  They were fun to make.  I am looking forward to seeing what May's theme will be!

Have a great day!  Hope you find some time in the day to do something you love!

4 comments:

Emkay said...

Gorgeous flower on the first card and I love the vintage look of the second.

Lisa said...

Very pretty cards. I especially like the clematis card -- the colors/cuts are great.

Unknown said...

Both of these cards so elegant! Very nice job!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful! I especially like the first one with the blue and yellow...one of my favorite color combos!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!