Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tim Holtz August 2014 Tag - Blind Bird Justice

Here I am finally getting around to making my tag for the monthly Tim Holtz challenge of the 12 tags of 2014.  This summer has been super busy with both fun and crazy things (like a flood!). I was glad to spend some time creating and getting my fingers inky today.

This tag incorporated so many various mediums (Distress Inks, Distress Stains, Distress Paint and Embossing Paste), lots of stencils and techniques and fun products, too.  I used a piece of filmstrip ribbon over the bird's eyes, so now you know why I named it as I did.


I will be giving this to my friend Ruth who enjoys my tags and as a thank you as I have been so behind in my crafting.  Hoping this autumn my fingers will be plenty inky again!

Have you tried making a tag?  It is so much fun, and it is a way of learning new techniques and having some creative time.  Visit Tim's blog and enjoy the fun along with us!

Until next time!

13 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Yay you!!! Congrats! What a gorgeous make too! Love bird and pointing finger!

Unknown said...

Your tag has an awesome feel. Love it!!! Congrats on your win

Diana said...

congratulations on your win!!!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Great job on your tag and congratulations!

Julie S said...

This is so pretty. Congrats on the win!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win Winnie!!!! Fab tag, love all the shades of green x

cheiron said...

Congrats Winnie on your win!!! So great to see your name over of Tim's blog and I love your tag!!!

Geri Neumann said...

Winnie...I just saw you on the Tim Holtz winners list! Oh gosh, how exciting!!! Congratuations. Love your tag. Hugs, Geri N

Anonymous said...

Great tag Winnie! CONGRATULATIONS on your win. Karen.x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love your take on Tim's August tag. The elements you chose for your design are fabulous, and the color scheme is so refreshing. Blessings!

Margaret said...

So lovely. All the great embellishments just add so much to the design.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so artsy... and pretty!

Dawn's Stamping Garden said...

Love your tags! You have mastered tag collages with all of your Tags of the Years work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!