Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WOYWW # 273 - Some Pencil Love

Can you believe school is starting soon?  In some areas, school has already begun and after Labor Day it will begin here.  I have no children, but looking at my desk today, you may think I was getting ready for my first day!


Many of you may remember that I love fountain pens, but you may not know that I also love pencils.  I just picked up a fabulous pencil sharpener and went to town sharpening many pencils.  I loved it so much I picked one for my husband, and sent one to my sister in-law out of state as she was in need of one.  I think the pink color grabbed me, but the point it produces and the ease of use sold me.  I have no affiliation with Classroom Friendly Supplies, but thought I would share with you in case you ever need one!

Thank you to Julia for this desk hopping fun!  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone is working on.

Until next time!


9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh Winnie, I love those pencil sharpeners so completely understand why you had to get one! Once you get going, it's hard to stop and you end up doing everyone's pencils for them!! I like your pencils all lined up - that satisfies my inner OCD, I can tell you!
And you're right about the Reading Statue - he does look as if he's texting, lol!!
Hugs, LLJ 20 xx

Krisha said...

New supplies are always fun. A good sharpener is always a GOOD thing to have on your desk, and I see you REALLY do like it....grin!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, the owl is already glazed white so I won't be painting it.
Krisha #19

Bridget Larsen said...

Take me to where i can find one of those, they are old school sharpeners and the best. I'll swap you sharpener for some tim tams lol
Bridget #6

Carol Rigby said...

You look all set to go. Happy WOYWW!

Neesie said...

All ship shape Winnie,
Really impressed with your supplies ;D
I have one of those sharpeners too. They're brilliant but beware because once you start sharpening, it's hard to stop and then you realise that you've lost half of your pencil.
Can't wait to see what you create with them.
Happy WOYWW and thanks for sharing.
Neesie #43

shazsilverwolf said...

There is nothing so useful as a bit of kit that actually works well! Love the lined up pencils. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #54 xx

glitterandglue said...

Hope you enjoy using all those pencils now they are so beautifully sharp, Winnie!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #17

Debs Willis said...

Hi Winnie, can see how you would want to sharpen everything you can get your hands on! I remember using one like hat at school, loved it!
Hugs
Debs 37

Anonymous said...

I like pencils, too. When I took the GREs years ago (before it moved online), I sharpened a dozen of those nice cedar pencils to take with me. Hope you had a happy WOYWW. ~ Laura #58

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!