Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - Fun Vessel For Saving Wine Corks

For today's Tea Time Tuesday, I thought I would share something different with you.  My sister gave me this adorable tea pot to house my wine cork collection.  My husband and I honeymooned at a local vineyard, and when she saw this adorable tea pot, she thought of me right away.


I thought I would share these books I used in the photo with you.  Alice's Tea Cup is a wonderful cookbook by one of my favorite local tea shops.  The scones alone were worth the price of the book.


If you are like me, you will have a bunch of various tea books.  I love to pull them out and enjoy learning about the lore of tea.

 
Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for stopping in!


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Very cool teapot! And a great mix of wine and tea :). Thanks for the recommendation on a new (to me) tea book! I'll have to look it up on Amazon. Have a great week :)

Bernideen said...

I have only one of 3 books - love those tea books! Thanks for sharing.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Your teacup cork vessel was a sweet gift! I love tea books, too. You'll have to share the scone recipe.
I'm visiting from Bernideen's party.

MiamiKel said...

What a sweet momento from the honeymoon :) I keep all my wine corks in a cookie jar - more than one person has raised an eyebrow at that, LOL! But I vow to make something superbly cool with them one day, so in the jar they go :)

MiamiKel said...

What a wonderful moment from the honeymoon! I keep all my wine corks in a cookie jar - more than one person has raised an eyebrow at that! But I vow to do something super cool with them one day so in the jar they go, LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!