Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - Fortnum & Mason Goodies

Today is Tuesday, and I am going to share a special gift I received this week with you.  My dear friend Monika traveled to England this summer and brought me back some wonderful tea treats!




Monika was able to visit Fortnum & Mason and was kind enough to think of me.  Tonight I will be drinking my new tea with a thankful heart. Isn't the shopping bag lovely, too? I always bring my own bags to the market, so this is something that will get a lot of use (well, maybe -  it is too pretty to carry groceries in!).

I have never tried Smoky Earl Grey, so this will be a treat!

Today I am sharing tea at:



Hope you have a tea-riffic day!

9 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Lucky you, the bag is gorgeous and the teabags look every bit as pretty. I would be interested in hearing how the smoky earl grey tastes as the regular is my favourite tea.

Beth in NEPA said...

I love Earl Gray, especially Vanilla Earl Grey that Tetley makes. Now I have another Earl Grey to discover and try!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

How lovely your friend brought you back tea from England! Such pretty packages too. The lavender earl grey sounds good to me. Would love to have a sip! Thank you for joining me for tea and Happy September!

Blessings,
Sandi

Geri Neumann said...

Such pretty tea bags, love the colors. And the shopping bag is adorable. Tea sounds good too. There's a specialty tea shop in Albuquerque, I'll stop in next time we're there and see if I can find any of the teas you mention. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri N

Snap said...

Lucky you! So nice to have friends who know you like tea and bring you surprises! A girl can never have too many totes and this one is wonderful! Happy Tea Day!

Martha said...

Fortnum and Mason -- how fortunate and I bet it is great tea!

Carrie said...

Those were definitely great gifts. That's a wonderful bag! Have a great weekend :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

What a lovely gift...tea things starit from England, such great gifts your friend brought you!
Have a great week ahead
FABBY

Marcy said...

What a wonderful gift! I love Earl Gray so enjoy a cup for me! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!