Monday, September 29, 2014

It is National Coffee Day!

You are probably used to seeing my posts about tea, and plenty of cards with a tea theme.  Well, today is National Coffee Day and I am submitting this card for my blogger friend Chaitali's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Chaitali is a lovely lady who I am lucky enough to have gotten to know a bit since I started blogging. She is a major talent, but even more important, a kind, encouraging soul.



I decided to go with a vintage feel, and used a favorite set of mine by Crafty Secrets.  Sadly, they are no longer in business, but their stamps remain among my go-to stamps for many occasions.

I hope you will hop along and enjoy some fun coffee cards (without any of those pesky calories!).

Until next time!


21 comments:

Lyndal said...

Super cute Winnie - love that stamp!!!

Kristie Larsen said...

Ha! Hilarious! I love it!

Karen Day said...

Love the image & sentiment - great card!

Shelly said...

Ha! Too fun! Love it!

tonyamaries said...

Great card! I have this stamp set too! :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Super cute card!

Jennie said...

Love the vintage feel to this design!

Jenny said...

Lol! How fun is that sentiment - great retro feel Winnie!

Anonymous said...

Hey Winnie!! I love your coffee card. The image and sentiment are so powerful. I love the vintage look. Nicely done.

Scrapthat said...

cute card! :D

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love it:)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

ha ha ha....so cute and fun1

Chriss Blagrave said...

Very clever sentiment, love this card!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the vintage image and the sentiment (I don't do hairspray!). :)

MariLynn said...

Cute card. What a fun sentiment.

~amy~ said...

I love it! total vintage fun with BAM....gotta love that sentiment!
Thanks so much for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

Beth H. said...

Awesome card! Love the stamp and sentiment!

An'Jenic G. said...

Cute Card!!

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Winnie...love the vintage girl and her pose. Your friend is going to love her card. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri

Audrey said...

hysterical! I know some people I would love to give this to.

Rubeena I. said...

lol!! cute

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!