Sunday, January 6, 2013

Girlfriends and Cosmos

Hi, guys! I am sharing the last of my Christmas cards with you today.  I made these for two of my girlfriends.  The first one was made using the fun Christmas words by Dyan Reaveley.  Plenty of Distress Inks and a fun sexy stylish woman image by Hero Arts were used on this one.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley, Stampers Anonymous
Inks: Distress Inks, Red & Black Archival
Paper: Gina K Designs

One of my good friends loves to sip Cosmos when we go out and makes a wicked one herself,  so I made this card especially for her (she knows who she is!).



Supplies:
Stamps: Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley, Vap Scrap, L. Jackson
Ink: Red and Black Archival
Paper: Gina K Designs

You can tell I had fun using the Dylusions Christmas Words set this holiday season.  I found them hysterical.

Now that the holidays are behind us, I will begin working on some birthday cards and valentines soon! Valentines are some of my favorite cards to make.  I can't wait to begin them.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie, what a fun christmas cards! They make me smile! Hope you are doing good. Greetz Dee

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie, I've just read you comment on my tim-tag. You won in december? That is so awesome!! I missed that bit but I'm so happy for you!! I've promised myself to make all 12 tags this year. I was so happy to see he already posted the one for januari so early, it was very clear to me that this should be my first project of the new year! And yes, I am addicted to Jim's video's and posts too! Greetz Dee

Terry said...

Love these cards! The sentiments gave me a good laugh! Happy Sunday!

Audrey said...

I love them both! I know so many people I could give both of them too. Not myself of course ;)

Emkay said...

Both are so fun! I'm sure they made your friends smile.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

Funny. I love both of them. The 1st one is classy naughty and I like the light heartedness of the 2nd one. Depending on the amount of drinks I have had I could see myself saying that very thing. Thanks for stopping by my blog Winnie! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! You've got talent for sure. How do you make the time for your creativity? I need to organize my life so I can start my own creative endeavors.

Jill said...

Love the cards, especially the 2nd one! I can't wait to see what you make next. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!