Wednesday, November 14, 2012

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

Hi, guys!  I am sharing a Christmas card I made for a friend.  She requested a special card for a little boy named Benjamin who will be celebrating his first birthday. Christine asked that it be a religious card for the season.

Supplies:
Stamps Stampendous, Studio G
Paper: Recollections, Core-dinations, Gina K (White)
Ink: Distress Ink, Memento Black
Misc.: Copic Markers, Glitter Pen, Circle Punch, Sanding Block

I just love this image and thought it would be perfect for a little one.

I am a big fan of Core-dinations paper, as I love to use my sanding block to distress it, and by using a swiss dot embossing folder and sanding the paper,  it gave the card a fun snow look to me.

Hope Benjamin has a very blessed First Christmas!

Enjoy your day!  Until next time!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Winnie, that card is beautiful! I love your work!

Unknown said...

This is so cute. It reminds me in a way of the Precious Moment characters. I love the bible verse at the top on the circle. It really pops. You are a master at making cards.

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Loki-Lou said...

How adorable is that card! I'm sure your friend will be absolutely chuffed with it! :)

Unknown said...

Hey! Thought I would drop by for a visit! And WOW! You are TALENTED! I love the card. You really do beautiful work. I will definitely stop by again to see what you are up to. :-)

Lynn Mercurio said...

awww...another precious Christmas card. Love this bible verse and the sight of those two angels kissing the baby Jesus...makes my heart melt. Fantastic job with this darling design.

MiamiKel said...

Oh I just love this!! Winnie, it's perfect - this is one of the most precious images to me for the holidays and your card is a winner! x0x0

Esther Asbury said...

You're right -- that swiss dot folder w/sanding did give it a snow look! Cute image and cute card!

Journey of Life said...

Lucky Boy! I love the blue angle.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!