Monday, November 12, 2012

Embossed Wedding Wishes

Hi, guys!  I'm sharing some wedding wishes with you today. I was asked to make a card for a young couple for their wedding.  I decided to use some embossing and sanding for the focal image.  I went with some fun Authentique patterned paper for the background to give it a modern look. I used NO stamps on this card!  That does not happen very often.



Supplies:
Paper: Authentique, Core-dinations, Ink Pad NYC Notecard
Ink: Distress Ink
Misc.: Gems, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Oval Punches

Sending congratulations to Ise & Marc as they begin their life together.  

Until next time!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really cool! I love the effects you were able to create. That couple will be lucky to have it amongst their mementos of their special day!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

Esther Asbury said...

I love the sanded effect on that embossing -- it turned out great! Lovely card!

Barb said...

That's very cool. My knowledge when it comes to stamping is limited -- I have one cat face stamp that I use to sign my Postcrossing postcards but that's it. What kind of material did you emboss and sand the cake on?

Margaret said...

What a cool looking embossed image. Love your background paper.

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful!! So festive and fun! :)

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is lovely, Winnie. The embossing and sanding are such a great effect and creates lots of visual interest. Well done!

Journey of Life said...

Lovely! and lovely!

a.eye said...

I love this! Beautiful and elegant!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!