Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Little Boo Teapot

Today is Tuesday, so I am sharing one of my Halloween teapots with you!  This one was given to me by my sister many years ago.  I love this little ghost coming out of the pumpkin! Isn't it adorable?


I thought I would also share my candy bowl that I decorated with candy corn.  I have had this bowl for years, and when I come to the door the kids and adults alike want the bowl!


I am really looking forward to Friday night when the little goblins and witches come to visit!

Today I am sharing tea at:



Wishing you a great week ahead!

7 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Winnie,
You have quite the teapot collection! Do you have a special place to display them all? I keep many of mine displayed above my kitchen cabinets. The bowl is cute and I can see why it would make such a big hit. Thank you for joining me for tea and have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

Beth in NEPA said...

That is a VERY cute teacup.

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Darling teapot....love the bowl too! :)

Geri Neumann said...

What a cute Halloween teapot! It's the only one I've every seen. Love your candy corn bowl too...I can see why all your trick or treaters would want your bowl. :0) Looks like you're all set for Friday night. Have a Spooky Halloween!l Hugs, Geri

Martha's Favorites said...

Love the Halloween tea pot! Looks like you are all ready to go. Have a great week. Blessings, Martha

Carrie said...

Happy Halloween! That teapot was a great gift from your sister--so cute! Have a great week :)

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

That teapot from your sister is just the cutest! What fun it would be to pour tea from it. Your candy corn bowl is so cute, too, Winnie! Happy Halloween!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!