Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Baby Boy's First Birthday Card Using My Favorite Blueprint Stamp

Do you have a stamp that you reach for over and over? For me it is the cupcake stamp by Stampers Anonymous! As you know, I love the Blueprint stamps, but this one is the one that I use the most.  I needed to make a little boy a card for his first birthday, and the single candle was just perfect for the occasion.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Black
Misc: Copic Markers, Circle Punches

I have been enjoying the change of season here in New York.  I am enjoying the cooler weather and all the Fall outdoor fun!  My husband and I have been to some local apple farms, our local arboretum for their Fall festivals and this weekend we will be attending an Oyster Festival.  They have a lot of vendors there who sell their crafts, so it is right up my alley, not to mention all the delicious food!

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope to get into my craft room next week and share some fun with you soon!


5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so cute. Love the giant cupcakes and the way you have personalized it for Mason. Great job.

Barb said...

Great--Great Card. I love the colors!

Jill Norwood said...

Winnie this is so cute! Love that you put the name on the card! So fun! I am enjoying the cooler weather too! We had the hottest Fall so far in my life here in Seattle....it is finally cooling off and raining this past couple weeks! :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card! Love the stamp you used... I've been considering purchasing it and you may have just convinced me. ;)

Margaret said...

This is adorable. I love your layout and fabulous coloring!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!