Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mother's Day Cards - Part I

Hi, guys!  Mother's Day is almost upon us, so I thought I would start sharing some of the cards I have been making for this holiday.  I plan to share a bunch with you over the next few days, so I am going to post the pictures of the cards, but not the long supply lists for each.  If you have any questions about a card, just shoot me an email and I will get back to you.

This first card was made for a friend's daughter.  She loves tattoos and I thought this would be a great card for her.  I used my Distress Markers to watercolor the image.


The next two up are floral cards I made for some co-workers to give.



I hope you like them.  I have made 25 or so for this holiday, and have 7 more to complete this weekend.  I plan to put more up on Friday.

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie, Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog! I've been extremely busy but I have been checking out your blog I just didn't have the time to comment on them so here we go! :-)
I love the ideas of using ribbon scraps and plastic "trash" for your crafting! And to make a card for someone who's turning 100!! WOW!! Your husband is awesome, posting an update for you and helping out, what a treasure! The Tim Holtz tag looks great and what a wonderfull cards you make, I love them all!
After reading your idea about the plastic "trash" I found myself cutting out pieces from the boxes of all the presents my daughter recieved on her birthday. Some are plain, some already have flowers or other beauties on them. Together with all the stuff from the flea market I now have so much stuff to use and ideas to try out I really don't know where to start! Greetz Dee

Emkay said...

Three great cards. I love that sweet floral pattern on the third one.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what beautiful flower cards winnie, thank you for your lovely comment.

greetings karin

Hetty said...

Beautiful cards, Winnie. Thanks so much for leaving your compliment on my Craftchaos blog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!