Friday, May 4, 2012

An Evening with Vince Gill (Swoon!)

Hi, guys!  Hope you are all having a great day.  I am home today on a vacation day.  I decided to schedule one because I knew I would be out very late last night, and I normally rise at 4:20 am.  This was not going to happen today.  My husband and I were lucky enough to see Vince Gill in concert last night!  He is my favorite singer and musician of all time.   If you are familiar with country music, then you know him well.  If you don't, he is an amazing country singer, guitar player and songwriter.  He is the one singer that can have me smiling one moment and openly weeping the next (poor hubby!).  His voice is so smooth and dreamy and nobody (sorry, Clapton fans) can play guitar like him.

This was my 4th time at one of Vince Gill's concerts and I sure hope to see him up this way again soon.  Until then, I will just listen to his music and wear my new concert t-shirt.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Lucky you! I love Vince Gill!

Just Me said...

How fun! I used to live in TX and listen to country music all the time. While I don't get the chance much anymore, Vince Gill will always be one of my very favorites. That song, not sure of the title, but something like "I Still Believe in You", gets me every time. Post a pic of yourself in your new t-shirt!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun evening! Enjoy your new ink pads! I just got mine in the mail.

Sue from Oregon said...

I love Vince Gill...I think I still have his Christmas album on my cd player...Ha!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!