Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Another Round of Christmas Cards

Hi, guys! I have been busy in my stamp studio making a bunch of Christmas cards.  I thought I would share a few with you today.

This first one was fun to make as I am very big on puns.  Gina K Designs had this adorable sheep set that I feel in love with so I knew I had to use it.  The set has a bunch of different sheep to use and I thought the santa hat one was adorable for this and stamped it 3 times.


My husband has been paying attention to me and my crafty ways.  We took a cake to his aunt's the other day and he rescued the baker's twine from being tossed away. When we got home he handed it to me and so I had to use it on a card today.

The next one I used a present stamp from Stampers Anonymous and decided to make the background look like a present as well.


Here is a shot of the inside.  I used a stamp from the December Simon Says Stamp Card kit.  To make the battery look like a "copper top" one, I used metallic Distress Paint.


Thanks for visiting with me today! It always makes my day to hear from you.  Until next time!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

The "rescue" sounds familiar! I dug twine out of the "throw away pile" at my mom's to use in crafting! Cute cards - love the play on words on the first one!

Marcy said...

All are beautiful Christmas cards Winnie! I just made a bunch for work last weekend! Their CAS style for me but I hope they're liked! :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These are such fun Christmas cards!

Unknown said...

'Baa Humbug'! That made me giggle so bad, it is such a cute card! I love it! :)

Tania said...

All of these are great; I especially love the present card. That ribbon treatment was a great idea.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!