Sunday, November 17, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Hi, guys! Hope all is well! Today I am sharing a card I made for my friend Ruth to give her husband for his birthday.  I used my Tim Holtz Ray Stencil and my Dylusions Spray mists.

Supplies:
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: Watercolor paper, Gina K (Black)
Ink: Archival Black, Dylusions Sprays, Distress Ink, Distress Markers

This was a lot of fun to make.  I really love to use watercolor paper with my spray inks.  The colors just pop and are so vibrant.

Wishing Joe a very Happy Birthday!

Until next time!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Joe to see it - wonder what he'll say this time :)

Elvis showed everyone his card today at his party. He loved it. Thanks Win!!!

MiamiKel said...

::: You make me happy ... when skies are grey ... ::: Oh Winnie! You brought back such fond memories!! I learned this song at 3 or 4, according to my mom, from a mustard commerical, lol! I would sing it ALL DAY LONG, over and over.... what a joyous, bright, cheerful card - sure to be a great hit! LOVE this!!

Hugs!

Julie Harrison said...

I love this card! So fresh and fun!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the brilliancy of the color shade you achieved and the way the rays popped out. I need to try that sometime. Happy birthday to your husband and blessings!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Winnie, love this card, what an inspired use of he embossing folder! Nobody was more surprised than me at how the calico cat came out, trust me. They are what we call tortoiseshell & white over here.If you are looking for the pastes, try the Dreamweaver stencils home site, she has them all on there.
http://www.dreamweaverstencils.com/paste.html
See you tomorrow, lol. Hugs Shaz xx

Tania said...

That looks fantastic!

Esther Asbury said...

LOVE your pretty sunshine card!! So bright and cheery!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!