Thursday, May 9, 2013

Got Margaritas? Adult Party Favors

Hi, guys! This past weekend I was lucky enough to attend a sister get-together.  My sister moved into a new apartment so we decided to celebrate together along with a few good friends.  I decided we needed to have some "adult" party favors.  I picked up some pre-mixed margaritas and mudslides. You know how I love to make cards, so I decided to make some fun tags to add to them.










The woman holding her head is a stamp by Viva Las Vegas Stamps.  I know we have all had days like that and so I thought it would be perfect for this project.  The "got margaritas?" stamp is by A Muse.  The mudslide tags used an old stamp from Stampin' Up, and the cool thing is the chocolate is embossed with chocolate-scented embossing powder.  Distress ink is rubbed along the tag to look like chocolate smudges (we have all had that happen I am sure!).

These were a big hit with all the ladies.  I think they are perfect for you to make for ladies gatherings, showers, or game nights.

Wishing you a fun day!  Until next time!

8 comments:

Sharon Y said...

Great idea! Fun party favors.

MiamiKel said...

How fun is this!! I've never seen these - how adorable! I'm hosting a parents night 'in' when they all head to my house for Prom - the limo arrives here and this would be a perfect party favor FOR THE PARENTS, lol! Super cute tags, love the retro lady! Awesome creations!

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea Winnie!!! Didn't even know there were pouches for mixed drinks....I think I might have to make a stop somewhere after work to pick up a few of those.

Have Apron....Will Bake said...

Love the tags!! What a great idea!!

SandeeNC said...

Oh my gosh, How cute!!! I bet they were a big hit, you clever girl!! Thank you so much for stopping my blog, I appreciate YOU more than you know! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Ann said...

You really make things nice by putting your "stamp" on it! Sounds like it was fun! Moving into a new place is such a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

How awesome are these?!? Thank you for sharing! Love the chocolate one!

kellypea said...

How fun! I love tags like this on gifts and never thought of using them for favors. Totally cool! Sharing on Pinterest :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!