Monday, October 29, 2012

Buttons and Bows

Hi, guys!  You may recall I shared a couple of baby girl cards that featured buttons in their design.  Well, I was asked to make two more baby girl cards for a friend.  Since I did buttons last time I decided that this time I would use bows in the design.  Yes, the song is now going through my head.

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve
Paper: Nana's Nursery DCWV, Stampin' Up
Ink: Distress Ink, Stampin' Up
Misc.: Queen & Co. Bow, Pearls, Oval Punches


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Nana's Nursery DCWV, Gina K (White)
Ink: Memento Black, Distress Ink, Copic Markers
Misc.: Queen & Co. Bow, Making Memories Metal Tab, Gems, Tonic Distress Tool


These were fun to make.  I used the computer to personalize each of them with the baby's names.  That always makes it a special keepsake for the parents.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!  We are bracing for Hurricane Sandy.  I sure hope it blows out to sea.  Take care!



7 comments:

Loki-Lou said...

Awww gosh I love that first one with the bunny! How totally cute!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful baby cards. Moms will love them.

Unknown said...

These are adorable!! I love the added extra of the bows. Awesome. I simply love your cards Winnie!

Kathy
http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

MiamiKel said...

These are both so adorable, Winnie! So pink and girly and all things sweet! Very creative touches with the personalized names - lovely!! x0x0

Emkay said...

Both cards are adorable, and extra special with the names added.

Esther Asbury said...

What cute little bows! I love the extra touch they add -- sweet baby girl cards!

Journey of Life said...

I love the 2nd one a lot. So cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!