Thursday, October 18, 2012

Snow White Birthday Wishes

Hi, guys!  Here is something you may not know about me.  I LOVE all things Disney.  I love "The Mouse," all the princesses, Walt Disney World, etc.  If I could, I would visit WDW often.  For today, I made a card for a little girl who was turning 5.  I was asked to make it girly and so I thought immediately of my princess stamps by Disney.  For this card, I used a classic Snow White image. I decided a fun thing to do would be to stamp 5 butterflies as if they were released by Snow White.  Girls this age are learning their numbers and colors and I thought it would be fun for Keara.


Supplies:
Stamps: Disney
Paper: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Archival Black, Distress Ink
Misc.: Copic Markers, Circle Punches, Scalloped Rectangle Punch

After making this card, I had the Snow White theme going around in my head.  I am a lucky lady, as my prince has found me!

Have a great day!


5 comments:

Waffle-Wednesday said...

So adorable! You do such a good job with your themes.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so cute, Winnie. You did a great job of communicating the 5th birthday with your circle 5 and the 5 butterflies. What a wonderful creation for any little 5-year-old girl. Well done!

Emkay said...

What a cute idea to have Snow White releasing the butterflies!

Journey of Life said...

This is simply creative --5 butterflies for each year. Love it!

Larissa T. said...

Absolutely adorable. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!