Sunday, September 15, 2013

Orange Sorbet, Anyone?

Hi, guys! Hope all is well on your end! A quick post to share some new fun I had with my Vitamix blender today! (Reminder:  I have no affiliation with Vitamix; I just love the blender.) I decided to try and make orange sorbet in it.  My hubby was very skeptical that it would work, but I only needed 3 ingredients: 2 oranges, ice cubes and 2 tablespoons of sugar.  What fun this was, and how very fast!



This turned out delicious and it made enough for me to have some the next day.  What I really like is I can control my sugar now, and know what is in my treat.  Besides, I am guaranteed some fresh fruit, too, so that is always a plus!



I am sitting here now thinking about what flavor I will try next time.  I am thinking strawberry/lime!

Until next time!  Off to get my fingers inky!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

that sounds so delicious i want some right now!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea!!!! The blender you used, this Vitamix ... what type of blender is that exactly??? I would love to make some of this myself!! Jan

MiamiKel said...

OH drool drool! Being a Florida girl, I'm HUGE into all things citrus! This sounds DE-LISH! If you try some lime, go for some mango if you can get it in your area - fab*u*lous!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!