Thursday, August 15, 2013

Baseball Themed Wedding Card (Red Sox/Yankees)

Hi, guys! Hope all is well! Today I am sharing a very special wedding card I made for one of my best friends.  Lori is someone who I have known for many years, and we have been friends through so many of life's ups and downs.  I am so happy that she found her soul mate in Robert and they are getting married this weekend in Utah.  Lori lived in NYC with me for many years, and while I am a Met Fan, she is a diehard Yankee Fan.  (I have tried for years to show her the "error" of his ways.) Her fiancé is a Boston Red Sox fan.  I find this so funny, as those teams have one of the biggest rivalries in baseball.  I decided to do a baseball themed card and incorporate their teams and colors in the card.


Supplies
Stamps: Sweet 'N Sassy
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Black
Misc.: Copic Markers, Ribbon, Star Punches

I had such a blast making this card for Lori. I hope they have a wonderful life together and enjoy plenty of baseball games together!

Have a great day! Until next time!

6 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Winnie,

Oh, I imagine this will get a great laugh out of everyone! Congrats to the couple!

The advantage of being a bit behind in visiting desks on WOYWW is seeing other posts!

Peace,
Kay

SandeeNC said...

CUTE way to make their wedding card personalized, just hope their marriage works through the team differences, lol Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from cool hills of North Carolina ♥

Esther Asbury said...

I'm sure your friend will enjoy getting this unique and fun card! Once again - I love how your personalize your creations and fit them to the receiver!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh super fun! This is the epitome of a summer card!! I love SNSS! Haven't inked up mine in forever, and your baseball cocoa is perfect! I didn't know you lived on a farm ..how blessed! I can imagine the splendor of your bountiful fruits, veggies etc that are right there for you all to enjoy!mhavenanterrific weekend! :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That is a fun card! I bet your friend and her husband will treasure it for the rest of their lives. Blessings!

Margaret said...

How cute! Love it and such a unique wedding card. I'm sure the bride and groom will be thrilled with it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!