Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Stamping 101

Hi, guys!  I thought I would take a break from my stamping tonight to share a Stamping 101 tip with you. Always remember to check to see what direction your INKED stamp is facing before pressing down on it.  Otherwise, you will look like this:



I must say, the image stamped very cleanly with Tim Holtz's Barn Door Red Distress ink! This is further proof that the name of my blog suits me perfectly.

I will be back tomorrow to share more completed tags with you.

Until then, find some time in your day to do something you love!

10 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

hahaha, oh that's too funny! Living up to your blog name! LOL
hugs Lynn

annes paperfun said...

Hi..hi..hi.. as Lynn say...you living up to your blog name :o))
My finger are SO inky ..alot of colors and glitter..
Hugs, Anne

Unknown said...

Hahhaha thats a very useful tip. Another problem thats solved with unmounted or clear stamps :P

Unknown said...

LOL! It does look pretty neat!

paige said...

LOL! Thanks for the stamping tip!

Yogi said...

you're too funny. ROFL.
Thanks for the comments on my blog post. I'm so sorry to see this class end. Sigh!!

I'll probably have to extend my scrap deadline, because the good habit of only using my scraps hasn't totally sunk in yet... I still sometimes grab a full sheet instead of taking the time to check if I have a smaller piece that would work. One little step at a time...

ValB said...

That is dedication! lol Love it.

Unknown said...

lol, this made me smile!

Belinda Basson said...

Hello fellow addict! I can't say I have done this, but there is no saying that it wont still happen...thanks for the heads up! LOL!

Sue from Oregon said...

Silly girl LOL!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!