Sunday, August 11, 2013

Birthday Cupcake For Olivia!

Hi, guys! I know I have been missing for a few days, and am glad to have finally have a card to share with you today!

Remember on Wednesday when I mentioned I needed to make a birthday card for a 4 year old little girl?  Well, I decided to use the adorable dog image by Inky Impressions!  I was told the little one is very girlie, and loves the colors pink, blue and purple.


Supplies
Stamps: Inky Impressions, Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, SU Markers
Paper: Gina K Designs (White), Bo Bunny, Stampin' Up
Misc.: Lawn Fawn Banner Die, Spellbinders Scalloped Oval Die, Papertrey Ink Ribbon

What do you think?  She is very cute, right?  It felt good to sit down and work on a card after a crazy, busy week of work, traffic problems and household chores.  I hope to get in my stamp room a lot more this week.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a great day!  Until next time!


5 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm so glad you picked this image Winnie! This is so adorable and I know that little girl will love this! The pink bow is perfect too!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Who doesn't love a dog in a birthday hat?! I'm sure little Olivia will love it!

Jill Norwood said...

Hi Winnie,
This card is so fun! I love the sweet image and your coloring! I am sure she will love it! :). Glad you got some time to craft - it soothes the soul to have time to relax!
Hugs,
Jill

Margaret said...

Adorable image and your coloring is so fabulous! I know what you mean about trying to find time for yourself to get some crafting in.

paige said...

Adorable image and the card is so sweet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!