Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Well, I'll Be Dammed!

Hi, guys!  Hope all is well!  I have been busy working on my stamp room, and working on my garden. I hope to share pictures soon of each of those.  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my brother's birthday.  I should preface it by telling you that I didn't make him a card originally.  I spaced on it, and each day he would look on my blog and see other cards and nothing for him.  Let's just say that I heard all about it.  I tried to use the excuse that I made him 20 thank you cards, a few Communion cards, etc., and I thought those would "count."  But, alas, he didn't buy it.  I went through my stamps and when I saw this guy, I knew it would be perfect to use for his card.  The inside says "I missed your birthday!"

Stamps: The Craft Lounge, Impression-Obsession
Paper: Sour Apple Note Card The Ink Pad NYC, Gina K Designs (White)
Ink: Distress ink, Adirondack Espresso, Memento Black, Copic Markers

I sure hope he likes this card and gets a chuckle out of it.  I will do better next year!

Hope you have a great day and find a few moments in your day to do something you love!


Anonymous said...

Cute one winnie

nonamegirl said...

Hey Winnie, :)

I awarded you the Liebster Award on my post http://noflashincluded.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/34365-eye-spy-liebster-award.html for your beautiful work.

Keep it up!


my heart's love songs said...

he should love it!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fun card and an even funnier sentiment. Great job and an awesome way to wish someone a belated birthday.

Kathy said...

That is cute!


Margaret said...

Fabulous image and saying! Glad your brother finally got his card.

paperiedreams said...

So cute! Love the image and the background paper is so cool! :) I'm sure your brother loved it!

Journey of Life said...

I like it! (And I am sure he would like it as well!) --Wishing your bro a happy BD!
Should I start looking for one on my BD :-) ?

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love the woodgrain background...cute card :-)

Mandy W. said...

Very Cute! Thanks for checking out my blog yesterday. I'm glad there are crafty people in the world:)

Pearl Maple said...

Cute card, the woodgrain is a nice touch

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Winnie, you left such a sweet comment on my WOYWW kitten album. Thank you for taking the time to make me smile. Charlotte #40

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!