Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Think The World of You!

Hi, guys!  Hope you are all doing well.  I am looking forward to the weekend and am hoping that Friday zips along pretty quickly!  I thought I would share a card I made for my friend Erich's birthday.  He is such a great guy and so supportive of my crafting and card making.  He is one of my biggest fans and I am glad to call him friend.


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampendous Clear Stamps
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Memento Black, Colorbox White,  Copics
Misc.: Adirondack Paint Dabber Silver, Glitter Pen, Tag Punches, Twine

This card was fun to make.  I really enjoyed making the moon with the paint dabber.  When it is heated it gets all crater-like on its own, and I think it was a cool effect.  The stars are made with a glitter pen.  The rockets were stamped and colored, and then cut out.  I am not one for fussy cutting, but it was worth it.

I am wishing Erich a very happy birthday, and all of you a great weekend!! Go do something fun!

9 comments:

Dee said...

Winnie, what a lovely cards again! I really love your work, greetz Dee

Nandana said...

The card is super cute. I love making cards too, though I really don't make them any more now. Thanks for the inspiration. Wishing your friend Eric a very happy birthday :)

from maggie's farm said...

I know he was thrilled with that fabulous birthday wish!

paperiedreams said...

Love your moon and the images! Adorable card once again! :)

Kirsten said...

very clever! who doesn't love a monkey in a rocket ship? :)

Annie said...

All of you cards are incredible, I've been trolling for a while and they are simply gorgeous! I loved all the Mother's Day cards awhile back, they were lovely.

Darlynn Nangano said...

really really cute! you are so talented!

Emkay said...

That is really cute.

mother.wife.me said...

This is a cool card, it is always so hard to find really great cards for guys. Your blog is lovely, I wish I could be so good at crafting! Going to make a father's day card with the Tinkerous Todder in a bit, it won't be a patch on your cards, but I'm hoping the love of the little person making it will make it special hee hee!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!