Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tea Time Tuesday - Crafty Friend Valentine

I thought I would share a Valentine that I made for a blogger friend of mine to give to her friend Ada. Ada is a crafter and loves to create, so I used my Paper Smooches set for the focal point and used some brush stroke hearts by Hero Arts for the background.




Because it is Tuesday, I am sharing a fun teapot with you.  It is from Teavana and has a removable filter inside.  Funny story about this teapot.  This is actually my THIRD one as I have broken the first two of them! But my husband was not deterred and picked up a third one for me.  One of the broken ones now houses teabags on my table as only the filter and top were unusable.  Since these are delicate, I am very careful now.   I love the way tea looks when served in this pot as you can see the beautiful colors of the various teas.  My father-in-law got me a pair of tea cups and saucers for Christmas that look great with them.  I am not sure who made them, but I think they go perfect together.




Earl Grey is my favorite tea flavor.  What is yours? I would love to know!








8 comments:

SandeeNC said...

LOVE the Valentines Day card, so cute! I use to have a glass filter tea pot and broke mine too! Those glass tea cups are awesome!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Geri Neumann said...

Hi Winnie, I'm loving looking at your tea pot collections...and tea cups! Thanks for sharing. One of my fave teas is English Breakfast. I also love Hibiscus iced tea. There are so many wonderful teas....hard to pick just one! Hugs, Geri

Esther Asbury said...

Cute card!! BTW-- I'm sure jam would taste yummy on the Breakfast Biscuits!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I've been making tea like crazy, morning and night...keeps me warm! Love your little card...cute images!

Marcia said...

It has a filter ? Nice

Lynn Mercurio said...

Nothing sets the mood for a cup of tea quite like serving it up in the proper housing. This is a lovely set.

Your card is delightful with all those fun artsy images...great job.

Unknown said...

I love Earl Grey too too....having it with an arty friend is even better....you are so lucky to have won a set of hashtag stamps...woot woot enjoy! ZEFFY 66 (WOYWW)

Jill Norwood said...

I adore all kinds of tea! And I especially love peppermint tea at Christmas! A friend gave me some Mexican spice tea that was fantastic! I cannot remember the name now! My poor aging brain! Lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!