Friday, March 16, 2012

Just "Pop"ping in with a few cards

Hi, guys!  I thought I would share some cards I made at my class on Monday night at Scrapper's Playground.  They featured Honey "POP" paper by Inky Antics.  I first discovered this paper when Tim Holtz used it in his first tag of 2012.   This honeycomb paper is really cool to work with and even if you don't craft, you will recognize it from party decorations like wedding bells that are hung from ceilings.

This was a very fun class and I would recommend taking a class there if you are in the area.  Get yourself some Honey Pop and give it a try.  I am sure you will enjoy using it.

TGIF!  Have a great day and hope you find a moment to do something you love.


8 comments:

Lisa said...

These are wonderful, your talent shines through!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards!

Anonymous said...

Cool cards Win.
Mags

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!

Kim said...

awww.....they are such cute cards! Love em! : )

Laura said...

These cards are ADORABLE!! Love the honey pop... never thought of that! You do great work! Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! :)

shamela said...

Aw..they are adorable..we don't have the honeycomb paper in South Africa yet...but a friend of mine found fancy straws with those honeycomb fruit on them....I need to get to that shop fast!

Take care and happy creating

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my Tim style tag using an owl. You fell in love with the honey comb paper, too! I had never seen it until Tim's valentine tag. Now I've used it a couple times. Your cards are really cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!